Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Frustration

Google seems to con-trol more of me than I am comfortable with.

Tonight I wanted to simply login to my downhomedixy account to write something, anything, just write.....
to touch something bigger than myself.
But a WALL hit my nose, then pressed into me.
I used my fingers to try and separate the bricks, so I could dis-assemble the barrier.
I have DNA under my fingernails.....If you look very closely under the microscope,
the strands spin, multicolored, and carry only a few letters of the alphabet.
ELGOOG...El Goog. El Goop. El Poop. Le Poop.
Plus 13 security codes, First sent to my phone, then the email I'm trying to recover, and then the back-up email. but I don't remember the password to the former email, so I'll have to get another security code sent to my gmail account. And it' just a big google circle.

I didn't give up. 25 minutes later, I arrive.

Yay.

To my space.

Of nothingness.

That I can fill with whatever is on my mind.

And tonight.....I just did.

No comments:

Post a Comment