Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

plumbers

It seems that water creates most of the maintenance issues in my home. I'd much rather it be water than electricity.
Plumbers for the most part, are nice people.
I mean, who can stay on their knees for their work, and not be humble?
Really, it's like they are in a state of prayer.
And what are they dealing with? Water
Water is a symbol for life.
How can you work with water all day
and not think of the most basic element to all of the life
on planet earth?
I think it would be impossible.
Do plumbers get thirsty?
Do plumbers by bottled water?
Do plumbers get a rush when they turn the valves
and feel the vibration of water coursing through
the veins of a home?
I'm guessing they do.
And I think that is why
I like plumbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment